View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
whodisname

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejavelin View Post
Reflash Superuser3.0.7-efghi.zip in CWM Recovery, make sure to mount /system prior to installing the ZIP... other versions of Superuser are, ummm, flawed in the Strat. The ZIP file is available in the Archive Versions section of the androidsu website.
I recomend not even rooting it per se. Flash the recovery from knights crusader. Then just download tweaked 2.2 by dwitherell. Its already rooted. Mount sysyem and WIPE. the update will keep poping up but if you get the update then you still have that annoying wifi and it never goes away. Or you can use his ff1 debloated deodexed stock rom. The kernels all work and superuser has never not worked. Nor has supersu. I think he failed to mount the system and that's what causes it to be sort of half rooted. This is my third strat. I got it this morning and was going to root this one before work. Damn odin I had downloaded was corrupt and didn't work. Got no computer at home but ima root it Thursday and put tweaked on it. Really a practically flawless rom and I root phones for everyone! Nobody else really knows what we are talking about really (right folks!)