Thread: General My Droid DNA Review
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #41 (permalink)
dharmaynayz

Device(s): -DIncSR4lous#8, NOVA LAUNCHER PRO, Vigor stock, NOVA LAUNCHER, hTc extended battery with door, kicks
Carrier: Not Provided

HTC nailed it with design, everything, save for non-removable battery/storage (and the effing name--seriously, DNA???). everything else is perfect, progressive, titanic! one of the greatest things about DNA is it's screen to hardware ratio. it's clear in trooper's pic in that it's slightly taller than S3, but the screen footprint is considerably bigger. this has also been a major drawback to the iClone for me. the ratio is better with the 5, but older clones were atrocious. i can't wait for the day that the screen on my phone is truly edge-to-edge.

all other specs are unreal. i've been holding off from GNII (cash, to keep my unltd) to see this phone, and i'm effing torn still. note II's specs are killer, lack of pentile is awesome. processor, camera, and SOFTWARE rock. i wish more android OEM's would upgrade their software like Sammy did. coming from DInc, now Vigor (ReZound (lame)), the HTC Droid line is a soft spot for me.