View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 04:38 AM   #97 (permalink)
coopigeon

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
Any reason why you can't put the fix on your website/online somewhere? It's obvious it's a relatively common issue.

From a PR/customer satisfaction perspective, it would probably be a good idea to have a fix readily available for everyone that's experiencing the issue, rather than making already frustrated users jump through hoops for a fix. What about pushing it out as an OTA Update?

Just an outsiders suggestion.
I asked them the same question but on inspection on the tf card the files are not visible its like in an image form that just shows as a used space of 473mb so i can see how they might think this is not possible ,,, however there are ways and means of creating the tf card like i did,

I understand also the implications of doing what i did regarding warranties and it is entirely up to the user i suppose but for me the process of getting the card from DGM was a right chew as im up the other end of the country to where all the paperwork was for the RMA forms.

It is however certain if this had a toshiba, hp, sony or any other tag a downloadable fix or over the air update would be available instantly..perhaps its the price you we pay for swimming with the little fish .