View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #104 (permalink)
TrooperThorn

Device(s): HTC DROID DNA, Nexus 10, HTC Rezound, HTC DROID Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcats View Post
I also assume that should I get giggly I can use launchers on this phone as well? I also want to dive into Tasker and NFC tags as well because...well just because I am a dork!
Yeah I fired up Nova Launcher Pro and it was silky smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuhDaddy View Post
I'm researching this for my wife's replacement, she has the original TB as well and always complains about the battery, so that is huge, along with boot up time and phone quality. I have the Galaxy Nexus and while I like the phone, call quality is not what I expected. She doesn't need lots of storage so that's a non issue for her. I'm also looking at the Droid Maxx HD from Motorola which is supposed to have great battery life. She's thinking about the iphone 5 but isn't sure she'll like learning a new system and the lack of a back button on the iphone worries her as well. Looking forward to battery use reports. Thanks again, NA
Yeah, for me, this battery is plenty to get me through a full day, and actually it's a little bit longer than a full day (a day and a half or so). But if you don't have access to a charger during the day, I imagine you'll be charging it nightly just to be safe.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrooperThorn For This Useful Post:
Bearcats (November 14th, 2012), droidroxmysox (November 22nd, 2012), DuhDaddy (November 14th, 2012)