View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #1115 (permalink)
Rico ANDROID

Device(s): GALAXY NOTE 2 .(aka T.E.D.6)....ROOTED!
Carrier: A Bentley Carries Me

Thanked 1,670 Times in 1,238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush Lindsay View Post
It's been an hectic week for me... I had to drive back down to SC for something that I needed to do. Oh, boy, talking about being drained. I'm just hitting the New Jersey Turnpike coming back to the Big Apple.

...after getting a ticket for going 7 miles over the speed limit in Delaware. I guess I forgot I wasn't in NYC.

Anyway, that's water under the bridge - now let's get back to our regular scheduling. (I'm park at a rest stop for awhile, so I'm not driving while texting...I'm not that stoopid. )

Wow, now thats some road-ruffidge you are going through, yup watch out for thise smaller town "revenuers". Sometimes its all about "the bonuses" they get for writing the most tickets.....like they get a percentage of the "proceeds".

Well since DJ Rush Mush is broadcasting from on-the-highways, heres one groop that I made sure was ALWAYS in "the cassette case" and poised to entertain while blasting down the longdistance trip!

Here you go Rush, take it easy at rhe restop and let this next hit pave dah way!

Last edited by Rico ANDROID; November 14th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rico ANDROID For This Useful Post:
Rush (November 15th, 2012)