View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #120 (permalink)
bgillyjcu

Device(s): Droid X looking to UPGRADE ASAP!
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAngel79 View Post
Understand completely, didn't have it activated so that was all I could do. Today is the first full day on lte and so far so good. Will keep everyone posted
I am so looking forward to following your thoughts about this. I have a Droid X that I'm dying to upgrade for many reasons...no LTE, horrible camera, slower than dirt now.

I love my wife's Rezound...great screen, fast, great camera, battery life is so/so, but she has 2 back up batteries that she keeps in her purse so even with heavy usage we can't kill 3 batteries if we even tried!

That being said, I'm very close to walking in Verizon at 9am next Wednesday to get the DNA....the 16gb of storage is fine with me. I take lots of pics and videos, but I can just move them to more permanent storage on my computer if I am running low on room. The battery life however is THE KEY!

I need a phone that can get me 8 hours of heavy usage. By heavy I mean lots of screen on time and LTE use..I use twitter and facebook a lot along with emailing and taking pictures...etc.

Also, any thoughts in direct comparison to the Rezound would be helpful too since I have first hand experience with it as well.

Facebook@ Cleveland Food and Brews Reviews! Twitter@ Clefoodandbrews
The Following User Says Thank You to bgillyjcu For This Useful Post:
NightAngel79 (November 14th, 2012)