View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #121 (permalink)
AntimonyER
AF Addict

Device(s): Droid DNA, Nexus 7 16GB
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 9,353 Times in 5,034 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgillyjcu View Post
I am so looking forward to following your thoughts about this. I have a Droid X that I'm dying to upgrade for many reasons...no LTE, horrible camera, slower than dirt now.

I love my wife's Rezound...great screen, fast, great camera, battery life is so/so, but she has 2 back up batteries that she keeps in her purse so even with heavy usage we can't kill 3 batteries if we even tried!

That being said, I'm very close to walking in Verizon at 9am next Wednesday to get the DNA....the 16gb of storage is fine with me. I take lots of pics and videos, but I can just move them to more permanent storage on my computer if I am running low on room. The battery life however is THE KEY!

I need a phone that can get me 8 hours of heavy usage. By heavy I mean lots of screen on time and LTE use..I use twitter and facebook a lot along with emailing and taking pictures...etc.

Also, any thoughts in direct comparison to the Rezound would be helpful too since I have first hand experience with it as well.
8 Hours of heavy use is a lot to ask of any phone, I think you may be limited to the MAXX to get that...
See something you hate? Hit Report!