View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #141 (permalink)
NightAngel79
Jolly Bounty Hunter
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC OneMax; Note 10.1; DROID DNA (retired);Transformer Prime(daughter); Rezound(retired); Droid In
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 6,328 Times in 3,873 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to NightAngel79

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled1 View Post
I'm probably going to get this, but I have a hard time seeing how the 1080p screen is going to give me a better experience than the Rezound. I can't see individual pixels on the Rezound at any distance. The color is great.

I like that the DNA has a bigger screen, larger battery and thinner body. Don't care about weight, the Rezound never seemed too heavy to me. Don't care about storage, I use streaming services extensively.

Any word on whether the DNA gets overheated after heavy use?
No overheating problems at all, don't even think the screen fgets especially hot like the Rezound's did(does)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcats View Post
So in theory I buy the phone "somewhere" (doubt it matters where) and then what? I dont have a SIM card in my current Dinc?
They should just give you one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcats View Post
So there is more to it than just unlimited and a phone. If the phone goes from 3g to 4g that will cause a problem too?

Man...this is annoying.
I think this is where they may be flexible. Best to call and check, and talk to MORE than one person. If CSR says you can do it, ask to speak with her supervisor to confirm. Be sure, get in an email if possible