View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #23006 (permalink)
Copacetic

Device(s): LG G2, Nexus 10,Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 2012, Asus Transformer, Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

There are other Texans here, just now live in NC. I was raised in Dallas, family still there. While I love Texas, I have to say you could not get me to leave the Carolina's. We have wonderful 4 seasons and no extremes, the Ocean and the mountains only 6-7 hours apart. Now if I could move those factors to Texas, I would be there in a heart beat . As far as Tex Mex goes, now for someone who grew up with great TexMex in Dallas, nothing here compares and I can't wait to go home for a filling. And restaurants, well Austin has tons of them and some great BBQ as we have thoroughly discussed here in our great little hole. Austin is a great town, I think if i ever were to choose a place in Texas it would be San Antonio or Austin. Dallas has become a city I do not even recognize; when i was growing up, I had a horse that I could ride all over, and not a worry. Now a days, I need a street map to know where I am and the amount of concrete that has taken over all the places we rode is unreal. What is amazing is the steady stream of growth Texas has enjoyed from its boom days in the 70's until now. The Lone Star state is an awesome place.
Last edited by Copacetic; November 15th, 2012 at 10:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Copacetic For This Useful Post:
Rico ANDROID (November 15th, 2012)