View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
Bob Maxey

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmybliss View Post
They'd rather have their employees come to work sick and hacking all over the food and customers than reallocate a few cents from every order for health care. I saw a piece on Papa John's that estimated it would be about 0.15 per pie. Just so you know where a lot of these guys are coming from, most of them donated money to the Romney campaign.
You might take a look at this:

How Much Is The Obamacare Mandate Going To Cost You? - Forbes

Lots of questions about exactly what it will cost you and me. We will know when we know and my guess is many will not like the invoices they get.

I have heard as much as 2500.00 per person. I do know the IRS has hired lots of people and some say this is to collect the "free" health care. I am no longer sure what will happen. I am still bothered that those that voted for the bill did not read the 2500 or so page document. Ticks me off.

As for donating to Romney, so what does that mean exactly? I donated as did many I know. So what?

I can guess that lots of rich people will find a way around the laws and the bottom line is this: we will pay vast amounts of money for a system we might never get rid of. Like the IRS, it will likely control the lives of many people.

And we have almost 4 more years to see what else obama has up his sleeves.

Here is another look: Here Are The New Taxes You
The Following User Says Thank You to Bob Maxey For This Useful Post:
dustwun77 (December 14th, 2012)