View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
rabernet

Device(s): Samsung GN2, previously, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmybliss View Post
Here's the thing. I don't mind a small rise in prices if it allows people to have health care. The current system is broken. When a parent can't buy health insurance for their child because of a preexisting condition, that's wrong. I don't think the majority of people want free health care, they want affordable health care. Besides the fact that there's really no such thing as free health care because even if you're talking about government run, you're paying for it.
Are you aware about this part of Obamacare when it comes to pre-existing conditions? It's part of the plan that Pelosi said we'd just have to learn about after it passed.

Quote:
Have a pre existing condition?? Your case will go before a panel. Now, at the beginning it says no one with pre existing condition is turned away. Keep that in mind. Your case goes before a panel who studies it. They will then determine if you will continue to receive your care at the level you have been getting it at, or if the amount of care should be reduced and by how much and finally, if you are even eligible to continue your care.
I am lower middle class. I am fiscally conservative - and what's happening now, is not surprising. Obama's house of cards is beginning to fall down all around him. I happen to NOT view big business as evil or greedy. They are the job makers. Why WOULDN'T they take their business elsewhere when Obama has made it so hostile for them?

I applaud what the Denny's owner, Papa Johns, Applebee's et al is doing. Those who voted for Obama this time around for their "free ride" (and his creation of even more people dependent on government was really quite brilliant for his re-election), really need to SEE the impact of what Obamacare and this Administration is really costing us. Of course, it will be spun by the media (love that ABC was laughing about the loss of 18,500 jobs this morning with the announcement of the closure of Hostess - but I regress) that these businesses are evil. Who's going to be evil and at fault when the unemployment rate climbs higher and higher? Oh right - Bush...keep forgetting everything is his fault......

Here are two articles that articulate how I feel very well.

http://www.caintv.com/left-goes-bonkers-as-obamacare

http://www.caintv.com/dennys-adding-a--obamacare-sur
Last edited by rabernet; November 16th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.