View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
privet

Device(s): LG Optimus G
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadie View Post
I agree, the auto-brightness is a bit off, but it takes some messing around with and I'm getting it down. I like how you can set auto-brightness, but then set a base brightness percentage. Maybe play around with the base % more?

I've tried setting base % to 50, and also 60, with much luck. But I use the phone mostly indoors and I find it to be very bright.

Update on the battery - Mine died yesterday after being on for 13 hours. It was it's first full day out, so I expect the battery to be a bit weak at first. But I did play with the phone a lot, at least a few hours of direct use, also messing with 3g and even some 4g lte here in Los Angeles that creeps up every now and then.
I keep the base brightness at 65%, since that's fine indoors, but it usually adjusts it too low when I'm outside.

My battery life has been alright thus far. Standby or activity on 3G drains it quicker than I expected, but it's nothing unreasonable.

I tried Light Flow as well and had a similar issue, where the notification light just remained in its default green.

I was able to install Apex and Nova without any issues to speak of, though I didn't mess around with them long before uninstalling.
The Following User Says Thank You to privet For This Useful Post:
andyacecandy (November 17th, 2012)