View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #34 (permalink)
350X
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
350X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NWOhio
Posts: 1,266
 
Device(s): 3X LG Optimus V Rooted - Eken T02A Tablet - KindleFire - Ramos W17PRO Tablet
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 50
Thanked 93 Times in 84 Posts
Default

CEO on CNBC said there was plenty of blame to go around for the state of things, but the problem was there was only one way to save the company. And even the teamsters agree'ed with that.

But some reason it only took 30% of the bread workers union to get the other 70% willing to take the deal, shiet canned too.
350X is offline  
Reply With Quote