Thread: Support When is it arriving??
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #164 (permalink)
sean76

Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatic59 View Post
Since placing my order on the 13th at 8:43 a.m. I have received only the order confirmation email . Google wallet still says pending with no further updates. No tracking email (but no backorder email, either). My email to Google customer service from their contact page is unanswered after 48 hours. The current hold time on the phone lines, according to the recorded message is "greater than 30 minutes".

I am underwhelmed.
That was the exact boat I was in until Friday morning when I received my Shipping email with my tracking number. I got one better, remember on day when it was released? I tried calling Google also to cancel 2 of the 3 orders I had miserably got suckered into because of all the errors only to be greeted by a message that said because of the over whelming demand of the Nexus 7 they can not pick up the phone so please try your call again later...Whatttttt? WTF!!!!!

This is the absolute worst, and I mean worst release I have ever seen in my life! This will most likely be the last time I order anything through the Play Store again as far as devices go. That pipe dream I had with Google being the next Apple as far as retail and all that goes is pretty much done. What a let down! All I hope is that the N4 was worth all this trouble, because if it wasn't it'll be getting packed up and sent right back to the hell hole it was shipped from. I'm very disappointed in Google right now, and not a single word from them at all. If Tim Cook can apologize for a company like Apple about maps, then surely Google should be Apologizing for this mess. Terrible!
The Following User Says Thank You to sean76 For This Useful Post:
kcs7272 (November 18th, 2012)