View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #16564 (permalink)
treb1797
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 2,841 Times in 2,180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdroidx View Post
Holy cow my photo made the evening news!
Will you be signing autographs later ? Congrats AJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
Thanks! Just got the notice myself that it happened.....now I have homework to do.
Well well well...don't you just look stunning in your little red dress.
Congrats my dear as this is well deserved.
Why does this song come to mind ?
Chris De Burgh -- Lady In Red [[ Official Live Video ]] HD - YouTube Cheesy I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alsaces daddy View Post
This is THE watering hole sir.
You have no idea how hard I laughed at this. I darn near fell off the couch.
Rebels lost yes, but no reason to hang our heads losing to the #7 ranked team in the country. Just glad we didn't get blown out, hopefully we saved some energy as we got State next week. Egg Bowl time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdroidx View Post
Speaking of watering holes, my weather watering hole is a lot like Denver. Dried up due to drought.
After reading this I feel off the couch.

Pup : good to see you my friend. Hope RL gets better as we sure miss you around these parts.

Anti : Congrats to you on going Red as well, & no you can't borrow BB's red dress.

K Lin : hope your enjoying your weekend w/ P'Lin. Sorry about USC, Lane Kiffin might be out. That's their coach by the way.

See you kids next time as I'm wiped out from an hour drive home from a family gathering. We were dodging deer like crazy on the interstate on the way back. Quite stressful as you can imagine. Just glad to be home in 1 piece.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to treb1797 For This Useful Post:
ajdroidx (November 17th, 2012), BabyBlues (November 17th, 2012), kymberlin (November 17th, 2012)