View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #23191 (permalink)
Granite1
Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Device(s): M8, Note2(Wife) EL TEvo(retired :()
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 7,013 Times in 3,735 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by halon View Post
I noticed that song in an article the last week and watched it. It is really bad also!

I don't listen to the radio unless I have my nieces or nephew with me. My mp3 player is always plugged in. I used to listen to talk radio a lot: Mike n Mike in the Morning, Bob and Tom, Colin Cowherd, Rush Limbaugh

I never thought someone from the forums would be in Altoona? Such a wonderful city! LOL I would rather be in Pittsburgh. It would be nice to get transferred there but with company stock going down recently mostly because of coal I wouldn't have as much protection under me in Pittsburgh as I do here and by that I mean the number of people that hired after me; the more the better. I still want to see if it is possible to transfer.
I grew up in Johnstown, went to Conemaugh Valley HS. Not a far trip when I lived there, now it's about 2 hours.

I feel ya on the job front, much more out this way, but with seniority, I'd stay put until absolutely necessary. Plus Altoona has a little slower pace than the Burgh.

If I find myself headed out that way agauin, I'll shoot you a PM.