View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #16657 (permalink)
SirKronan

Device(s): Droid Eris, Droid X, Fascinate (Galaxy S), LTE Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlin View Post
Good Morning Sir.
You are more than welcome to try the biscuit, tea, cookie, cracker scone thing that is breakfast!

Especially since Treb hasn't found his way yet. There surely is some left !
Those all sound delicious, however I went to Subway and got a small breakfast sub - honey whole wheat bread with egg, cheese, bacon, and black forest ham, topped with cucumbers and just a touch of mayo. It was quite excellent! And surprisingly filling. I think it's because of the little meal replacement shake thingy I ate this morning for my "early breakfast" while getting the kids off to the sitter. Subway was my late breakfast right before coming into the office. I had to go to the dentist between the kids and the office . Nothing they can do really for a particularly sensitive tooth. They've already redone the filling once (ouch!). I just have to nurse maid it for a while to see if it gets better or worse.

The good news is, I've trained my mouth to now avoid that tooth for the most part, even when chewing on that side, and despite it being my largest molar.

There's better news yet, though! This Thursday I'm running in the "Thankful 13" half marathon race down in Utah. It will be my first half marathon ever! I'm not really going for a specific time, just want to complete the whole thing running - no walking. I can only slow down for a moment at the little snack/drink stops along the way, and just for long enough to quickly eat the snack and drink the fluid. I really want to complete all 13.1 miles at a running pace.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirKronan For This Useful Post:
alsaces daddy (November 19th, 2012), kymberlin (November 19th, 2012)