View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #39 (permalink)
Bob Maxey
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Travel forward, get universal translator and invisibility shield with optional Truly-Silent flight module, then travel back and quietly see what really happened in history.
Good idea. I want to know what REALLY happened with that darn Mrs. O'Leary and her troublesome bovine.

And if some of you want to know what bovine are/a bovine is: the biological subfamily Bovinae includes a diverse group of 10 genera of medium to large-sized ungulates.

I think it is far too tempting to fiddle with history. That said, I think I would like to try. I suggest some sort of History Re-historizer to put things back in proper order. Would that be an Anti-histomine?

That said, perhaps it is our destiny to fiddle about with history and our future history might be screwed up if someone did NOT fiddle with history.

Now my little brain hurts!

Anyway . . . Early is in charge. I simply cannot be trusted. As a few of you know, if you have already traveled into the future.

Anyway, bring me back a DVD of what really happened at the meeting in Runnymeade. And a T-Shirt. If you guess the wrong size, take it back to the future and exchange it. Remember, I'll know after you go what you did before you did it.