Thread: Support When is it arriving??
View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #182 (permalink)
lunatic59
Moderati ergo sum

Device(s): Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Nexus 4, Galaxy S II, Captivate, Nexus 1, Nook Color, Asus Transformer T-1
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 13,437 Times in 7,353 Posts

Just got this email

Quote:
Thank you for contacting Google Play! If you ordered on 11/13 and you did not receive a backorder notification email, your order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. If you haven't already received a shipping confirmation email that contains the tracking number, you should receive one by end of day today. However, please note that it can take up to 1 business day for the tracking number to be activated. Rest assured that once you receive your ship confirmation email with your tracking number, it is in the process of shipping for an estimated arrival of Tuesday, Nov. 20.

Regards,

Andre
The Google Play Support Team
So ... if it is estimated arrival is the 20th (tomorrow) and I haven't received tracking info AND it will take up to 1 day to activate it, I should get my tracking number two days after I get my order?

Way to go big "G".

Just so you know, the guy who sold me the shore-front condo in Nebraska made me the same promise.

No Ivory-Billed Woodpeckers were harmed in the composition of this message.