View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2012, 06:31 AM   #1696 (permalink)
Dbout

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by sostym View Post
I have been following this thread for a while and I have fount the information provided by the other members informative and valuable. So, thanks guys!

I decided to buy the Huawei U8836D based on the specs and other people's recommendations. I've had the phone for four weeks and I am very happy with it. It is responsive, solid with good battery life (two to three days, depending on usage).

I ordered my phone from Etotalk based on their good pre sales service and I was pleasantly surprised to see the phone on my door step 10 days later! I live in Australia by the way.
However, two application I had requested were not installed. I emailed them and they asked me for a photo! I emailed them back several times and after "mentioning" that I would alert other buyers about their lack of service, they decided to act by sending me links to one of the missing apps with, hopefully, more to follow soon.
I am very happy with my "toy" and I would not hesitate to recommend both the phone and the overall service from etotalk to other users.
Thanks again!
Have you checked if the SIM menu of U8836D can be configured in an "always active mode" in order to be able to receive calls to SIM2 when you are on a call on SIM1, like in Samsung Galaxy S7562. Of course you need to activate call waiting in both SIMs and call forwarding (with the charges of your provider of course) from SIM1 to SIM2 and vice versa in order to have it working from the SIM menu.

Also does it support Skype video calls?
Thank you.