View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #23219 (permalink)
ryancmatchett
Premium Member

Device(s): VZW Note 3 Retired: LTE Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid and BB Perl
Carrier: VZW

ryancmatchett@gmail.com

Our bonuses are also delivered in February, but are dependent on our reviews. Still not sure how that's going to go, since our department is being transferred the current supervisor is being kept on through February to complete the reviews... But was not given a job at the other end, so he is being laid off as soon as the reviews are done. Oh and my wife and I are the only ones who are staying with the company so he can make it nice for us... And we get a bonus.... or make it hard since he can review us anyway he wants... And there are potentially 3 other people who, if they stay on the job through the end of December would also qualify for a bonus.. Even though their last day would be December 28. So I am sure we all 5 split the department budget for bonus....
The other part of our transfer is that we would normally get a raise, usually about $2-$3/hr after review time, but since the wife and I are transferring our pay rates to Austin, we will already be making more than the new folks, and apparently we won't qualify for the raise... So we are Hoping for a decent bonus this year!
Raise aside... November, this year, is the month we make 3 paychecks, which is always nice right before the holidays.

Hope everyone's week is going well!