Originally Posted by Deunan
Thanks for the reply. I did some research on the galaxy note 2 and the display seems to be changed from the RGBG pixel coloration on the GS3 to a RGB output so the blue tint to the whites seem to be aleviated. The size of the phone doesn't concern me, I think I'll try the note 2 put once it comes into Verizon in about 10 days.
If I were you, I'd get the Note 2.
So much better than the other phones you've listed.
- Faster Exynos 4 quad core (overclocked to 1.6GHz)
- S-Pen and functionality gives you so many more options
- The camera is fantastic with burst mode, HDR and panoramic mode
- The 5.5" Super AMOLED HD screen is excellent and does not use PenTile which means it has better color accuracy while retaining the high contrast and deep black levels of AMOLED displays.
- Extremely smooth, no lag and no bugs
It's actually surprising how fast the Note 2 actually is. The Exynos 4 quad core actually outperforms dual core Cortex-A15.
I would get the Titanium Grey Note 2. Makes it look even more premium.