View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2012, 05:39 AM   #28 (permalink)
scotty85
AF Addict

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 6,789 Times in 4,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwood03 View Post
OK guys i have hit a wall......
i got into the cmd part of the initial process and got as far as asking for the 'token' - by cut/pasting the cmd fastbook oem ......
to be sure i tried: cut/pasting and then typing in case of any spaces/errors....all with the same result 'error'.

A search on the web shows that the desire HD according to htc dev site ( and a few other places) requires an HBOOT upgrade and that is currently where i'm stuck as i'm loathe to pick a solution that i'm not sure/confident will sort the problem in case i make things worse!

any thoughts?
what error are you recieving? copy/paste your entire cmd window here and we should be able to figure it out. your 2.00.0027 hboot should be htcdev compatible allready,you can verify by a big,pink **locked** at the top of the hboot screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ral View Post
good find,ral. im trying to download the first one,but rapidshare is not cooperating the second is a step above the 3.13.468 i listed,and is a good candidate id we can make a gold card

edit:
finally! downloading... ill see ifn i can figure out wat it is when i get home from work. if its a vodaphone branded ruu,we may be in business
donate to my device fund
Last edited by scotty85; November 21st, 2012 at 06:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to scotty85 For This Useful Post:
Granite1 (November 22nd, 2012)