View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2012, 08:54 AM   #209 (permalink)
Liamo_210
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): motorola xoom 2 ME, Samsung galaxy S3 (blue), Nexus 4
Carrier: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLIO View Post
Just stumbled across this thread & it's definitely a welcome addition to A/F.

Anyone actually own the DROID XYBOARD, or even know of someone who owns this rare bird?

It's actually a nice tablet, but, more than likely stuck on ICS 4.0.4,which isn't too shabby,but, would be a long-term keeper w/JB.

Anyone w/links for development on this lonely soul of a tablet feel free to PM, post here, or in the barren desert known as the XYBOARD Forum.
I have a xoom 2 media edition wich is the Xyboard 8.2 they just have a different name for it in europe. It is a really good tablet but since it didnt sell brilliantly motorola have seem to pushed it aside. It really should get JB as its well capable but it looks like it wont. Ah well

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanchan05 View Post
I don't have the Tab 2, but I experienced both 2nd Honeycomb genTouchWiz UI and new ICS TouchWiz UI from Samsung on my Tab plus. Personally, I actually prefer Samsung's handling of the notification bar and onscreen navigation keys as opposed to the stock version, where the entire bottom bar is dedicated to three keys only, with the top reserved for the notification bar, kinda like an oversized phone. At least with samsung, you get that few mm on the top for the rest of your homescreen, and the bottom bar isn't so bare. Plus you get a screenshot button that works inside ANY app. And yes it can be changed to various options, like appdrawer (if you want to use a different homescreen) or search.
Thanks for the feedback. I think it was saptech that has the tab 2?
The Following User Says Thank You to Liamo_210 For This Useful Post:
KOLIO (November 21st, 2012)