Originally Posted by Ingenieur7
If I were you, I'd get the Note 2.
So much better than the other phones you've listed.
- Faster Exynos 4 quad core (overclocked to 1.6GHz)
- S-Pen and functionality gives you so many more options
- The camera is fantastic with burst mode, HDR and panoramic mode
- The 5.5" Super AMOLED HD screen is excellent and does not use PenTile which means it has better color accuracy while retaining the high contrast and deep black levels of AMOLED displays.
- Extremely smooth, no lag and no bugs
It's actually surprising how fast the Note 2 actually is. The Exynos 4 quad core actually outperforms dual core Cortex-A15.
I would get the Titanium Grey Note 2. Makes it look even more premium.
I did a lot of comparisons in the last few days and hands down it'll be the note 2. I'm curious what Verizon's deal will be and how much bloatware they will put on it. Is that why people 'root' their phones? I've always wondered.
Also, I wonder if android has similar apps to the iPhone. The iPhone I currently use is the first phone I actually use