View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2012, 05:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
chanchan05
Killer Psychologist

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SL (I9003), Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (P6200), Samsung Galaxy SIII mini (i8190)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 2,338 Times in 1,942 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdalzell View Post
Is it biased to favor android over ios no matter what too? What makes android fanboys ok but not apple fanboys? When did this become a intent on converting every human into an android user? What is so wrong about anyone preferring an apple product? I don't know about you but I like diversity. Everyone using the exact same device would be rather boring

I am not threatened about anyone choosing an iPhone over an android phone personally. It's their choice and they have a right to do as they choose. Android is not a religion to me. And yes, I use both. There are a few things that I personally cannot do with Android even today. I can fairly list pros and cons of both OS without any guilt. I just do not understand this hatred of apple or feeling threatened by someone using or choosing iOS over android.

If you're talking about the review i posted, no. They give points to iOS over Android even if I would personally disagree. Their staff is a mix of iPhone fanboys and Android lovers so they balance each other out.

Worried about your health? Take the True Health Assessment now! Click HERE