View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2012, 03:35 AM   #36 (permalink)
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 10
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Scott, holding back from trying the hboot unlock for 24 hrs. as i mentioned it seems Voda are going to send a replacement handset and i don't want to do anything to create a potential issue with them saying that i've tampered with it !

However my gut tells me that they've made a mistake in saying they will replace, and that i'm either going to get a call saying 'sorry' .....or that teh handset that turns up will be teh wrong one ( ie/ a handset that matches the upgrade that i got rid of - One S ).........either way til i know what they are doing ( which should be today ) will hold back.

IF and its a big IF a desire hd handset arrives then my aim will be to do wahtever is necessary to make it easier to back up/reinstate should there be future watch this space. Meantime much appreciative of your advice and help...( all of you )....
greenwood03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenwood03 For This Useful Post:
Granite1 (November 22nd, 2012), scary alien (November 22nd, 2012)