View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2012, 04:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
xoxoDrea11O712
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): LG Optimus m+
Carrier: MetroPCS

Default My phone wont charge or turn on!

This is a lot so please bare with me. Last night I went out and my phone was working just fine. It was fully charged. I went on some go karts and when I got off, my phone wouldn't turn on. I went to the car to put it on the charger to see if it would turn on and it did but it was dead completely. I just left it off and put it away until I got home. I put it on the charger again and then left it charging. It was at one percent. I went to sleep and around 3 a.m., I woke up and it remained on the red. I tried to turn it on again and it finally came on. I let it charge for a little more and the lightning bolt appeared but the green didn't move up like it should. My phone was at eight percent and every time I checked, it either decreased or increased in the range from one to ten percent. Then it reached zero. I tried different outlets, chargers and I even plugged it in from the computer, but still nothing. I also tried taking the battery out and putting it back in but that still didn't work. I sleep with my phone charging.. can the battery be overcharged?
~
I wasn't the original owner of the phone.. but it was still new. I have the LG optimus m+.