View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2012, 02:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
gooddaymate

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

This is so frustrating. Why would it not ask me before it did this? I have done the trick to not see them in my contacts list, but they still come up in messaging. Get this - not only the people in my Google contacts list, but apparently everyone I have ever sent an email to on gmail is now having their name come up as a "possible suggestion" in my SMS program. Wtf. This is a ridiculous situation. I have already installed a whole bunch of stuff, so I don't want to re-format, and I don't think sgy's suggestion will work, since these aren't even real contacts that are coming up, just anyone I have ever emailed - thus they are not listed on my contacts list - I already just deleted all the gmail contacts that were, because since I have syncing off I don't think it matters if I delete them on the phone. But this is thousands of people I would have to go through and delete, and I am not even sure how to do that, as I can't find them unless I am going to send an sms. I keep clicking the wrong contact, because like 80 different ones will come up if I type three letters. Someone has to have a better solution for this. I am using a Note 2. It has whatever the newest Android is, I can't remember the number/name. Thanks in advance.