Originally Posted by tbonus76
I was wrong... uvlh1 started giving me the call audio problems again so I went back to UVLE1 and my calls have all been perfectly fine.... 3 weeks and not a single problem.
So I guess it was the UVLH1 giving me problems.
It's a shame, because I felt like I was getting beter data performace with the UVLH1.
I'm suburban St. Louis area for the record.
I also have an update:
I lasted about 1 month from the moment I went backwards in Firmware, when I started having the issue again. I called TM and made my way to their Level 2 Tech Support. Here, I first pulled my SIM card and battery and I asked them to "PURGE" the BLR or the HLR from their system to my Phone. Since then, I have NOT had one single issue with the WiFi calling. I was told TM was the only one who had this function and found out that mostly all TM phones had this issue, not any or many of other carriers had this issue..I got this information from my local Rep at a local TM store and he said it was a known issue, so this is worth a try, you don't have anything to loose...