Thread: forum or family
View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #33 (permalink)
argedion
The TechnoFrog

Device(s): Nexus 7 (2012)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 5,575 Times in 2,572 Posts

The appreciation goes to all users and members of the site. As a team we make it work. Rob and Phases had a vision which by itself is useless its the action that has made the vision a success. Here you don't get "Well didn't you do a search" or Mod's or Guides who are to busy to take time to make you feel human. When I was just a member I had written to several Guides and even to Phases and not one time did I feel like I was less than. They did their best to go out of the way to help me or to just listen to an idea that I had. Unlike other forums I've been to that I would never even get a reply from one of the admin workers. We are better than family and more than information we are partners all after the same thing. We are Brothers and Sisters most importantly we are real. This forum isn't the best because of the information this forum is the best because of the people behind it. All of them from the guy/gal who is signing up now to Rob and Phases. Members make this the greatest forum on earth.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to argedion For This Useful Post:
9to5cynic (November 24th, 2012), jmar (November 24th, 2012), lunatic59 (November 24th, 2012), olbriar (November 24th, 2012), SirSpace (November 25th, 2012)