View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #708 (permalink)
pool_shark

Device(s): Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Send a message via Yahoo to pool_shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjoneshjones View Post
So disgusted with VZ for making their many loyal customers wait an entire month for the release of this phone. This stunt actually caused them to lose a customer. I was so ill with their act that I switched over to T-Mobile and ended up with a better deal. I was paying $105 per month for 450 mins/unlimited text/data/hotspot and that was after my corporate discount. I switched over to Tmobile and got unlimited everything with no data caps and wifi calling for $69/month. I did have to pay full price for my phone in order to get that plan but I was fine with that. I would have never known about TMobile plan had VZ not been playing games with the phone. Hopefully you guys get your phone soon...you will definitely have a lot of good times with it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasaero View Post
I did the same thing. I actually believe if they pull something like this after TMo has all their AT&T sharing and spectrum transfer lit up that VZW will suffer even more if they try to pull something like this on a big device launch. They have been doing great with the network advantage, but as LTE stuff matures on all the other networks I am pretty sure you will see VZW start to bleed.
The Note 2 could very well be my last Verizon device.
If it wasn't for the ETF I would be on AT&T with the Note 2 now.