View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #1177 (permalink)
Rico ANDROID

Device(s): GALAXY NOTE 2 .(aka T.E.D.6)....ROOTED!
Carrier: A Bentley Carries Me

Thanked 1,670 Times in 1,238 Posts
Default Re. Video Vault Membership Drive!

Hey Rush! Hey guys! Looks like everyone had a great holiday & extended weekend. I had to take a couple days off so to (cough!...) "process" all that turkey I ate. I started growing feathers and had to "remedy that situation". I shooda shipped our birds upstate to J3FF's! Ive had deep fried turkey before and its GOOD!

Regarding the Vault, I wonder if many of AF members knows about The Vault? I wonder if they know the differences between The Vault and other vido-type posts?

Example: do members realize they can post "all" types of videos here and not limitted to a subject-theme restricted embeds. They can also "virtually create" their personal fav videos in a centralized folder-discussion for convenience and sharing with all AF members & guests .

I say we hold a Video Vault Membership Drive! Get some of our "sonsors" to provide prizes! Do WRSH "On-The-Air Contestl like a Krispy Kreme Donut Eating Contest!

But seriously, if no one's opposed, we "could" add a Video Vault link in our siggies?l, keeping in mind doing so is only voluntary.

We "could" also start up an "announcement" type thread spciffically for the vault with links to the Vault and the response option locked. Maybe use some graphic in the main post?

The Following User Says Thank You to Rico ANDROID For This Useful Post:
Rush (November 25th, 2012)