November 26th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In The Shadows
Device(s): LG G2
Thanked 6,561 Times in 3,489 Posts
Originally Posted by Parag S
I been using HTC Incredible S 710e for more than a year now. I never meesed up with phone by Rooting it or changing ROM or any such thing.
Now My phone is stuck in continuous reboot loop through out the day & night, even if I shut it off. The only way out is to remove the battery.
1) IPhone doesn't get rebooted if it plugged in charger.
2) I've already tried the phone with another Battery... problem still exists.
3) Tried formating SD Card.... Factory Reset ..... Wipe Data/ Factory Reset.... Recovery... Wipe Cache.... Nothing Helped !!!
4) I gave it for reloading the OS... Still the problem is not solved.
5) During "Wipe Data/ Factory Reset" the message on the screen is something like " e:/ can't open data......, Can't open...., Can't open.... Cashe Wiped"
Can you please help me getting it fixed.... Thanks in Advance !!!!
Are you using the files posted in this thread? If so that will be the problem. We would need to find you the files for the Incredible S since the posted files are for the original Droid Incredible.