Thread: Why Romney Lost
View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
simonsimons34
Rom & Kernel Developer

Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One SV, HTC One V (CDMA&GSM), HTC Wildfire S, Nexus 7 (2012)
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico ANDROID View Post
He never did. Since 2008, the only thing the republicans "focused" on was to "get that guy out of the whitehouse". That's it. No qualifying candidates whatsoever. No real answer to any questions butbthe political run-around response. They pÔssed off practically every group they tried to impress to get a vote. And for some reason they let the bi-polar "rants" of Dum Trump and The Noot Boys be their primary "mouthpiece". I wonder if theyve finally realized DumpTrump was blowing his trumpet from the other end all that time.

If the republicans learn anything fromnthe last two elections is this: We live in the present and a lot of decades removed from a once dominated mindset. If they want the majority of Americans to believe and trust in their ideals, they need to catch up with the times and take off the Country Klub Blazier and mingle with the rest of "America"
The mindset has not at all changed. Only who makes up the minorities. If you look at census reports, you clearly see over time the minorities who always vote Democrat, which you should vote for morals not the party, have significantly increased

Follow all the rules, and be kind to everyone. Its a community, after all!
The Following User Says Thank You to simonsimons34 For This Useful Post:
Rico ANDROID (November 26th, 2012)