View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #854 (permalink)
The1Upper

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osensnolf View Post
Then stop crying about it!

No one is talking about you NOT getting the phone. We are talking about if it will ship on the date promoted by Verizon or earlier.

As I've said before, I hope all of you (even you) get yours early. But if others get theirs before you, don't get upset about it.

And no there are no lines but there appears to be limited supply which increases demand and makes the pre-order even easier and more of a sure bet.

You can't always have your cake and eat it too.
I'm not crying about it actually. I haven't mentioned anything about getting a phone. I was just pointing out what I thought was a flaw in your reasoning.

No one who preorders will be "upset" at people who get it early. Everyone hopes everyone (even you) will get it early. They'll be miffed though at Verizon for not having a unified release date and enforcing it like a video game launch. Preorders guaranteed Verizon money and gave them warning of the number of devices they'd need. People who preordered therefore feel that they should be at the least given the phone the same day that stores have them. That is all.