Observations after a week with DNA
I came from an OG Incredible (which I liked a lot.) Some things I've noticed:
1) Help file vanished. It was on the phone when I got it and disappeared the same day. Now when you tap help it has nothing to show.
2) No on-phone search. OG Inc had it; I'm assuming it was crippled in the whole Apple lawsuit thing. Shouldn't we get it back now that HTC is paying Don Cookleone his vig?
3) Getting some "Bad Request" errors when browsing, primarily on NBC News Tech/Science page. Does it in stock browser and Chrome.
4) Speaker volume is low generally (lower than OG Inc), especially in Navigation. Earpiece volume on phone calls also pretty low.
5) Bluetooth phone calls in my Tundra not as clear as OG Inc.
6) A bit of glitchy behavior (not responding right away to touch inputs, screens flipping for no reason, etc.)
On the positive side, it looks great and the build quality seems good. The screen is very nice. Even coming from the 3.5" OG Inc, it doesn't feel too big (I have an Otterbox Defender coming, so the sleek design will become moot when it looks like I'm holding a black flip-flop up to my face.) Battery life is OK the way I use it. Never had more than 6G of stuff on my Incredible so the 16G fixed storage wasn't a concern for me.