View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #37 (permalink)
Insanecrane

Device(s): Motorola Atrix HD, HTC One X,LG Esteem rooted and clear of Metro bloatware. Optimus M, Rooted of cou
Carrier: Not Provided

carsonthecaptaincrane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy13 View Post
I've tried telling people that even the 70 plan gets throttled and will only get worse with the merge. Metro users are about to get a real eye opener and there will be many more jumping ship. No such thing as unlimited and that goes for anywhere.
The merge has pretty much put an end to Metro as a viable,inexpensive prepaid carrier. people can say and dream otherwise, but it's only going to get worse once the Tmo people come in full on and start running things.

Tmo is behind Verizon and AT&T for a reason folks and it's because they will never be able to truly compete with the big boys.

All the Metro customers that think Tmo actually cared about them are going to be in for a shock. This merger was all about Metro's assets, nothing more and nothing less. It was/is a last resort for Tmo to stay alive in the U.S. market.

I wish it were different, but that's the reality and a lot of people are going to get screwed. I'm just glad I chose to move when I did, instead of being sucked into this mess.

EC

Don't forget to hit thanks and please help out our great devs with a donation if you can.