View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brian706

Device(s): LG Google Nexus 5 Rom: Dirty Unicorns Recovery: ***TWRP*** Retired: OG Evo, 3vo
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 6,409 Times in 3,457 Posts

Hi j1012la! Sorry to hear you are having problems. I am not familiar with your device but I will try to make a couple of general suggestions that will hopefully help.

Do you have a custom recovery installed on the phone? Have you tried entering recovery and wiping the cache & dalvik cache?

Do you have a nandroid backup made in recovery? If so, how current? You may be able to boot into recovery and wipe everything and restore that backup to the last known working state and lose minimal data.

If neither of these work, you may have to bite the bullet and do a full wipe and reflash of the rom. You can minimize the blow however by downloading something like Rom toolbox, Titanium Backup, or My Backup from the Play Store. You may be able to get all your apps and data backed up before formatting everything and then restore your data.
If you restore all data and get the same problem, you may need to wipe and flash again and then restore your data 1 item at a time (rather than batch restore) to try and pinpoint the trouble maker.