View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alice Kaye

Device(s): VZW SG Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Send a message via ICQ to Alice Kaye Send a message via AIM to Alice Kaye Send a message via MSN to Alice Kaye Send a message via Yahoo to Alice Kaye Send a message via Skype™ to Alice Kaye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harplayr View Post
Then don't get it.

I couldn't care less if there's a tiny logo on the case or button. Just about everything I own is branded in some way. I'll be spending my time looking at the beautiful display rather than obsessing about a tiny logo on the home button.

Typing this on my Logitech branded keyboard while looking at my Dell branded laptop screen and clicking send with my Logitech branded mouse dressed in my Levi branded jeans, Nike branded shoes and fruit of the loom branded skivies.
I feel much the same way. Everything has a brand on it. Would I have preferred they keep their branding to the back of the phone? Yes. But I can deal with it. I'm looking, currently, at a Logitech-branded keyboard, gamepad, mouse and headset, with Acer and Dell monitors, Gigaware speakers, a Toshiba Scansnap and a Western Digital external drive. They ALL have large branding on them.

Quite frankly, I don't think I ever thought about stuff being branded until the Note 2. :P

But I can certainly see why people get upset about it being on the button. It really was an unnecessary addition to the phone. I'll just be ignoring it when I get it and excited as hell to play with something that ISN'T an Apple iPhone 4s. That sucker is going up on eBay as soon as I get my Note 2!