Thread: Accessory Best GN2 Screen Protector
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #254 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,898 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiM View Post
I got the Oleo. Add me to the list of unhappy users. Smudges like crazy, does not in any way shape or form - even remotely close - to being as advertised. I've had better results with cheapie eBay protectors on my old S2. Spigen can suck it.
I wouldn't go so far as to say it's not remotely close. It's very close and just like advertised, very easy to wipe away smudges (like I mentioned above, you can use a tissue instead of needing a microfiber cloth or sunglass cloth).

There was someone that mentioned a while back that it's very important for people to not think that the oleophobic protector is an anti-fingerprint protector, because it's not by any stretch of the imagination. It's just supposed to make it easier to clean and have less smudge than the ultra crystal.

Only reason I like it is because I don't mind pressing hard with the SPen with this thing on there. I was a little more hesitant with just the glass.