View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
AustinTech

Device(s): LG G2
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harplayr View Post
Then don't get it.

I couldn't care less if there's a tiny logo on the case or button. Just about everything I own is branded in some way. I'll be spending my time looking at the beautiful display rather than obsessing about a tiny logo on the home button.

Typing this on my Logitech branded keyboard while looking at my Dell branded laptop screen and clicking send with my Logitech branded mouse dressed in my Levi branded jeans, Nike branded shoes and fruit of the loom branded skivies.
I don't think anyone has complained that Samsung puts their name on the device, you know, since they made it. Verizon didn't. And they put their branding all over the thing. How would you feel if Logitech put a giant LOGITECH logo on your keyboard's Return button? Ugly huh...

The Verizon button thing bothers people because it's another step in the direction of advertising saturation. People are sensitive because in all aspects of 1st World lifestyle, it's getting to be too much.

Or we could just ignore it, not complain, and when everything we own looks like a NASCAR racecar, just live with it...