View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #17070 (permalink)
treb1797
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 2,841 Times in 2,180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdroidx View Post
You are one to talk mr Note II buyer

I love the trackpad on this thing

Granted, I have run into some counterintuitive issues while using it and doing photo editing. Last night I imported some shots into iPhoto, could not find them, so I went back into iPhoto, copied them, dropped them to a folder that I could find, then opened up DPP to process the raw files only to learn that iPhoto converted them to jpeg (with out telling me!) and I could not edit the raw files. Good thing I did not delete the images from the card from withen iPhoto. I would have been MAD!

So, I had to shove the card back in, go to the directory, select the raw images, copy them then drop them where I wanted on the computer. Which, is what I normally did with the PC.

Selecting photos with the trackpad is a bit of a issue to when you "run out of screen room". I need a one size fits all program and think lightroom may be the answer. Oh, and an actual mouse.

The best part, however, is the prints are pretty much as I see on the screen, which is great.
Don't get me started on the pictures amigo. I was putting her old camera & my S3 on ebay last night & couldn't for the life of me figure out how / where / when / to find them. I had to save the auction as a draft within ebay, & then use the ebay app on my S3 to load the pictures. Oh boy....