View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #31 (permalink)
mrhomiec

Device(s): Droid 1, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhomiec View Post
usually when i see posts like this, it's always a rant on SanDisk cards. i haven't used a SanDisk card in years after one failed on my DS flash card =P

after that time, i was strictly sticking with Kingston and Patriot. until Samsung released their own micro SD cards plus the benefit of the whole "water-proof and shock-proof" guarantee on them.

been using a Samsung 32 GB since then, no issues.
to add on. i've been using the Samsung card since the phone's release. it's the class 10 version.

was unrooted for about 2 months, storing and playing music on it. saving the pictures and videos to it.

once rooted- tried several ROMs, but still storing and playing music on it, although depending on the ROM- didn't save pictures and videos to it. (TouchWiz ROMs allow you to choose save location, whereas AOSP ROMs only save to internal)
================================================== ==============================| |
================================================== ============================== V