View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #17089 (permalink)
SirKronan

Device(s): Droid Eris, Droid X, Fascinate (Galaxy S), LTE Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinifan2001 View Post
Hey anyone here know about or hear of the BAK case for the gs3? I accidently posted on the nexus watering hole a while ago and never got much of a response..ive heard a few people talk about it but would like to get some more opinions...check it out BAK Cases

Looks awesome and a great idea but just would like to know if anyone has one at all??
Kind of luke-warm. Looks cool, and probably convenient, but I don't know how practical it is. That way when someone steals your phone (or you forget it) they get more than just your phone, or you forget more than your phone. I suppose for folks that just wanna have a few bills and an ID and not have to carry a separate wallet it would make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlin View Post
I actually looked into these. My problem with it, is it's not very discrete. I have several wallet type cases but they are closed and I usually use them only at the gym or while traveling.

Oh, and you are welcome to breakfast in the morning..... hopefully Dread will bring crab!
Quote:
Originally Posted by poriggity View Post

That BAK case looks pretty nice, but I wouldn't trust it to protect my phone, and I certainly don't think it would be worth $75...
Scott
Kind of agree with the above two.
The Following User Says Thank You to SirKronan For This Useful Post:
illinifan2001 (November 30th, 2012)