Thread: Accessory Best GN2 Screen Protector
View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2012, 07:05 PM   #282 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibreakphones View Post
I have the MobC and I love it!! It has a hardness rating of 3H (the same as the more expensive Spigen) which is needed for the S pen. It comes with 2 protectors, cleaning cloth, and screen squeegee, which is all pretty standard stuff. Here is what really sets this package apart, it also comes with a “guide sticker” to make sure its lined up perfectly before you take the film off from the sticky side of the protector, and dust tape to insure clean installation!!! This is a smart all inclusive package

Amazon.com: MobC Galaxy Note 2 / N7100 Screen Protector HD Film - 99.9% Clarity Japanese Film - Retail Packaging - Fine Crystal [2-Pack]: Computers & Accessories
Interesting...by the picture, it looks like this covers more areas of the actual phone than SGP.

Could you post up some pics, if possible? I want to see how much of the front is actually covered in comparison to SGP and it it's actually a little more (based on how they cut), I may give this a try.