Thread: Accessory Best GN2 Screen Protector
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:08 PM   #288 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,898 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
I'm not sure why so many people are bothered that SGP doesn't cover the entire front of the phone. It covers the active part of the screen; anything else is bezel that neither your finger or S-Pen comes in contact with.
It's just my personal preference. When I go to swype down on the screen, I always touch the bezel area and can feel the edge of the screen protector. SGP, from my past experiences, had created edge-to-edge screen protectors (including the bezel), so you never really felt the edge of the screen protector. I thought that the design limitation was due to what someone (I think Pyro) had mentioned regarding the curved screen, but it seems that MobC company found a way to get it as close to the curved edge as possible, which is a little more comfortable.

Additionally, even though it does cover the screen portion, the bezel is still covered by glass also, so the added protection gives me peace of mind, knowing that's covered as well. Pretty sure I'm gonna try MobC out, just to compare. They have an Oleophobic version also.