View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
jmadero
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Sprint may have the slowest 3G in your area, and like all carriers has areas of limited or no coverage.

Here's what I get on 3G -

Attachment 44545

I traveled to another town this weekend and got 1x performance, rather slow, unlike above, about 1/10th that.

Sprint is engaged in a complete network overhaul and expansion, you can find details in our Sprint/4G forum - they're calling the buildout Network Vision.

Emailing them and specifically requesting Tier 3 service might be helpful for you.
Trust me already talked to tier 3 service at least 3 times plus managers and supervisors, almost all of whom openly admit that there was a mistake on their part but they have absolutely no clue how to fix it. Been going on almost a month now, already pushing forward with BBB and wife is getting paperwork together for a lawsuit against them.

To Summarize the Issue:
In-Laws on expired plan had 5 phones on it, father in law wanted another line, Sprint said couldn't because they are maxed out on lines on the plan, I called in and asked at least 5 times if I took my wife onto my plan (moving from Ind. to Family) if that would allow my father in law to get on the family plan, they repetitively said yes, went forward with change verifying yet again that I would be able to do what I wanted, they again said yes, change happened, father in law went in for new line and they said because it was an expired plan they couldn't do any additional lines. Result, my plan went up $65/month, my in laws dropped $9.999, so we're out $55/month for no reason.....