View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #5048 (permalink)
eyebeam
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Me - Evo 3D, Nexus 7 - Wife - Evo 3D, Galaxy Tab 10.1"
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,099 Times in 2,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisdude94 View Post
Hey, would you be able to make this into a smaller size for the Droid Razr m? I hate how you have to crop everything, it's really inconvenient and annoying. But anyway if you could give it a try I greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
Ok, here it is in the ideal size (bigger actually) for the Razr M - 1080 w x 960 h.

Realtree-AP_Pattern-1080x960.jpg

But, from what I read, The Razr M wallpaper doesn't scroll, so only a 540 w x 960 h area will be selectable. There's really nothing I can do to make the whole thing squish into one screen width without distorting the image.

If you want the whole thing to scroll as you swipe across your home screens, I have 2 ideas for you -

1 - I'm not sure if this will work with your phone, but an app called Wallpaper Wizardrii has been an option for scrolling wallpaper, and has been recommended many times here. Might be worth a shot.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twistedapps.wallpaperwizardrii&feat ure=nav_result

2 - If that doesn't work for you, you can download an alternate home launcher that allows for scrolling wallpapers. Search the Play Store for "launcher" and see witch allow scrolling wallpaper and also appeal to you.

Hope that helps!