View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Digital Controller
The Real Bass Creator

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3 with JellyBeans 6, Nexus 7, (RIP) Galaxy Nexus with 4.4 SlimKat, (RIP) Droid Incredibl
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,806 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinksy93 View Post
Dear all,

I have recently rooted my Samsung galaxy note using this method:www .cursed4eva.com/root-galaxy-note/ which worked very well and i had no issues.

I then installed Beats audio pro from the play store and thats when i started to get issues like crashes and such so i uninstalled the app, then thats when i started to get a error message saying "Process system not responding" which would result in me losing control of my keyboard and i completely lost service and was unable to make calls etc(O2 UK).

I then performed a factory wipe and cleared the cache but this has made matters worse now when i reboot it only shows up for a couple of minutes then shows the "process system not responding" error message then goes to a blank screen with only the two lights at the bottom showing and i cant use my phone at all.

Please Help ill paypal anyone who can get my phone to work again.

Oh and Hi im Nathan nice to meet you all
I would suggest flashing a new ROM onto your device then seeing what happens then. If this works i don't want your money, i help users for free because i like to

I love this community and so should you! So before posting please read:
Site Rules & Guidelines and Android FAQ's